Want to Start a Career in ABA Therapy?
Westside Behavior Therapy is a local, privately-owned center where our Director and BCBA’s are onsite every day to support our individual therapists and the children we serve. We are small enough to care but big enough to meet your professional goals! Working for Westside is not just a job, it's an opportunity that offers a place to learn, grow, and share your experience. You’ll have the chance to lead and mold your passion for working with children into a career that you can be proud of. Here, supervisors and technicians work together as valued members of our team.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
ABA Behavior Interventionists/Technicians:
We are looking for qualified ABA Therapists to provide ABA therapy for children with Autism and their families in a clinic setting. You will work in our center under the supervision of a BCBA to implement programs to address areas of need for the child, such as building social, communication, play, or self-help skills.
The Registered Behavior Analysis Interventionist (RBAI) is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a BCBA. The RBAI is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services. The RBAI helps support the implementation of assessment, assessment plans as written by the BCBA.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Whether you’re looking for training in an entry-level position, or are an experienced technician interested in a new opportunity, WBT is the place for you! No experience is necessary – just your dedication to helping others and willingness to learn. Because it’s more than a job, it’s a calling.
- Fabulous with kids, with a steady supply of compassion, empathy, enthusiasm, kindness, and goodwill.
- You are responsible, organized, punctual, and reliable. To thrive, you must have boundless patience, and maintain a positive, flexible, and self-directed drive to help each child acquire new skills. Your work matters, and your direct influence and dedication will guide each child's growth.
- You’re creative, playful, and happy!
- Pride in providing results-driven Applied Behavior Analytic treatment to every child. That is why we recognize our employees for being people who change lives every day!
- Demonstrate ability to balance the needs of the organization and the needs of the client.
- Practice goal-directed thinking and action in situations for which no routine solutions exist.
- Experience working with children, whether as a babysitter, nanny, tutor, teacher, coach, camp counselor, or some other form of childcare.
- This is a great position for those pursuing higher education in Psychology, Human/Child Development, Speech and Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, social work, early childhood education, or for paraprofessionals in school districts.
We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic candidates who value changing lives. Here’s what it takes to be successful:
You have a passion to work with children and make a difference!
Strong curiosity and willingness to learn about autism, learning differences, and ABA with a genuine desire to help children and their families achieve goals.
We are looking for qualified candidates to work in a center-based setting. You will work in our center under the supervision of a BCBA to implement programs that build social, communication, play, and self-help skills. You’ll work with kids and spend your day doing meaningful work. As a Behavior Technician, you will help kids with autism learn and grow!
In addition to the opportunity to do wonders and change the lives of children, you will receive clear feedback and have an opportunity to grow and build a career with support from our dedicated leadership team. Positions are open for entry-level careers that involve helping children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), a range of conditions that can affect a child’s ability to socialize, play, and communicate. Opportunities are also open for experienced, caring technicians/RBAI’s/RBT’s dedicated to providing the highest standard of care.
Backed by the support and supervision of our awesome staff, you will gain training and skills to support a career in behavior analysis, behavioral health, teaching, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, counseling, mental health, and parenting.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- US work authorization required
- Ability to pass a Criminal History Background Check (CHBC)
- Minimum of one year of experience working with children required
- Experience with special needs children preferred
- RBAI or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) in good standing preferred
- Experience working in early childhood education preferred
COVID-19 considerations - proof of vaccination status required, face covering, cleaning and disinfecting requirements per CDC guidance.
Westside Behavior Therapy is a local, privately-owned center where our Director and BCBA’s are onsite every day to support our individual technicians and the children we serve. We are small enough to care but big enough to meet your professional goals! Working for Westside is not just a job, it's an opportunity that offers a place to
learn, grow, and share your experience. You’ll have the chance to lead and mold your passion for working with children into a career that you can be proud of. Here, supervisors and technicians work together as valued members of our team.
Our broad thinking approach addresses the whole child by collaborating with doctors, therapists, families, schools, and specialists. Our goal is to work together to achieve the best possible outcome… PROGRESS!
Come and be a part of a rewarding and fast-paced field working in a positive, enriched environment, with supportive and caring supervisors and coworkers. If you love children and have a passion for meaningful work, this could be an awesome opportunity for you! We are now recruiting reliable, energetic, and enthusiastic
Behavior Technicians – Entry Level and Experienced - for Full-Time positions.
Westside Behavior Therapy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.